20060317

John (Yosemite Sam) Bolton


John (Yosemite Sam) Bolton

You know you have thought about it. OK. Maybe it's just me. When ever I see John Bolton I can't help but be reminded of Yosemite Sam. Both appear to enjoy making absurd comments along with gratuitus threats. (Thanks History Mike.)

"Just like September 11, only with nuclear weapons this time, that's the threat. I think that is the threat," Bolton said on the ABC program Nightline. "I think it's just facing reality. It's not a happy reality, but it's reality and if you don't deal with it, it will become even more unpleasant.

Bbd, bbd, bbd, bbd...That's all folks!
(Cue music, fade to black, fade to banner.)

2 Comments:

Blogger historymike said...

GREAT HORNEY TOADS! Iran's got nukes!

3/18/2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger M A F said...

Great use of a Yosemite Sam quote, Mike.

3/18/2006 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home