20060308

Curious, George?


Curious, George?

It is about time some people started to recognize that emperor's new robes, like his old robes aren't very "conservative." There is the deficit which is growing faster than the insurgency in Iraq. There is his "un-constitutionalist" reading of the Constitution of the United States. Remember, he said the Constitution was only a piece of paper. (I was gonna add an embedded link, and thought better of it.) You don't believe me? (I just posted one a week ago.) Fine.

I suppose I could always get religion, become an "end of days" believer and only hope that either Israel or the US bombs Iran to kick of the Apocalypse and the end of the world!

Or maybe, now is a good time to start gambling. Apparenlty they are taking bets at Tradesports.com. If you don't believe me head over to Agitprop, cause I stole it from him.


On a more personal note, I am thinking about ditching the current banner for something that is both colorful and more befitting of the rose colored glasses that I recently purchased. I tried the kool-aid, but I could not get over the taste.

3 Comments:

Blogger George Larson said...

Rush Limbaugh is a really cool feller.

3/08/2006 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the ears

3/09/2006 5:25 AM  
Blogger Damien said...

Georgie is proberly sleeping with a gun under his pillow considering the way his own peeps shafted him over the Dubai deal!!!

3/09/2006 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home