20060304

Cut and Run


Cut and Run (formerly known as Withdrawing from Iraq)

I can't imagine why the 101st Keyboard Division over at LGF (Little Green Footballs) are ignoring the latest poll results showing that 72 percent of the soldiers in Iraq want to withdraw within the year. Of course when you consider some of the results from the Le Moyne College/Zogby Poll I think you'll understand why.

  • Le Moyne College/Zogby Poll shows just one in five troops want to heed Bush call to stay “as long as they are needed”
  • While 58% say mission is clear, 42% say U.S. role is hazy
  • Plurality believes Iraqi insurgents are mostly homegrown
  • Almost 90% think war is retaliation for Saddam’s role in 9/11, most don’t blame Iraqi public for insurgent attacks
  • Majority of troops oppose use of harsh prisoner interrogation
  • Plurality of troops pleased with their armor and equipment

I have to admit that I don't like to cite poll results. Unless of course they can be used to rile up the sychophants of the Bush administration. And speaking of sychphants of the Bush administration, I didn't notice any coverage of the Le Moyne College/Zogby Poll by the monsters of the MSM. I may have missed it so I decided to Google "Le Moyne College/Zogby Poll" to see what would turn up. Well much to my chagrin, not a single hit containing ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, MSNBC or NBC was to be found.

It is really difficult to have a discussion about those that want to "cut and run" from Iraq when the soldiers share in that belief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home