20051216

Gaps


Gaps

Boy what a difference a couple of days can make. One minute a cartoon is hot (or so I'd like to think). And the next thing you know, it goes cold.

Of course, there is still hope. I have one last fleeting chance for this cartoon to have some beneficial reward. This could be the cartoon that generates that first venomous hate filled response. (That's when I'll know I have arrived.)

Oh who am I trying to induce. It isn't like the Gaps refers singularly to the gap Condoleezza Rice has between her teeth. I mean, the larger Gaps existed between her denials and what had actually transpired.

Gaps I say...too many Gaps.

5 Comments:

Blogger Winston said...

you've got a good blog and your future is bright.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

one tip for you, if you resize your toons, you wont have any trouble with your sidebar.
reduce the size of your pics and it is gonna be fine.

see ya

12/16/2005 1:23 AM  
Blogger Cathie said...

I don't like Condi, but making fun of her teeth is not funny, it's pathetic. There is a difference between exaggerating the gap in a cartoon and blatantly making fun of her for it.

12/16/2005 7:17 AM  
Blogger M A F said...

Winston,

I have noticed that visiting my blog with IE makes the sidebar look funny. Conversely, using Firefox the sidebar issue goes away.

I have been thinking about reducing the size of the images, but not for the sake of my sidebar. I just might take you up on your suggestion.

12/16/2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger M A F said...

Daedalus,

Thanks for the criticism. Of course, I disagree, I over exaggerate Condi's gap like I do Bush's ears. It isn't like the Gaps refers singularly to the gap Condoleezza Rice has between her teeth.

12/16/2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger M A F said...

Joe,

Thanks for your input. I had to laugh because I had no idea that monica was now a verb.

On the template, here is the weird thing, it depends on your browser. If use the IE it look like hell as you mentioned. Of course I use Firefox (damn I sound like a commercial) and it look fine. I don't get that alignment problem that you are talking about.

It looks like I'll have to start shrinking the cartoon in an errort to accomidate the IE users. Thanks for the heads up.

12/17/2005 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home