20051209

Lieberman's Cheap Shot


Lieberman's Cheap Shot

Joseph Lieberman recently returned from Iraq and espoused the party line, the Republican Party line on conditions in Iraq. I know, it is a terrible thing to politicize the invasion of Iraq. But what the hell, the administration does it, why can't you or I?

So, I was wondering what motivates guys like Zell Miller and Joe Lieberman to attack their own party? Do they covet that which the Bush administration possesses? When I drew the cartoon I hadn't yet heard that there is talk that Senator Lieberman is a possible replacement for Donald Rumsfeld.

1 Comments:

Blogger M A F said...

James,

Thanks for the comments. Of all that you wrote, the only thing that really jumps out at me is your description of Lieberman and Miller as "middle grounders with left tendencies." These guys have tendencies but not to the left.

12/14/2005 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home