20060331

Saddam's CMD


Saddam's CMD

Finally, it makes perfect sense.

It also explains why the US military never found Saddam Hussein's Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD). Because the real weapons were Camels of Mass Destruction (CMD). Lets face it, the US military wasn't trained to sniff out CMD.

After this latest revelation, I kind of feel bad for the latest sychophant for Bush and darling of the right-wing, Georges Sada. He wrote the book, Saddam's Secrets, where he tells a fanciful story about flying Iraq's WMD to Syria. Well, that story is shot to hell thanks to Saddam's secret papers. It is obvious that Hussein transported all his CMD via camels (duh!) to Syria. (And everybody knows that you can't throw I-raq without hitting a camel for crying out loud.)

Now that I think about it; Sada reminds me of another Iraqi who wrote a book called Saddam's Bombmaker. You might remember "Dr. Khidir Abdul Abbas Hamza, the 'star' witness of the Bush administration's war apologia." (Thanks WorldNetDaily for the great quote.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Foilwoman said...

Hey, camels are really mean animals. And they're large. If a camel-of-mass-destruction approached me, I'd be afraid. That was probably Dubya's response.

3/31/2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger historymike said...

Hey Mac - the MAF acronym threw me for a moment.

3/31/2006 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home