20060103

I support the PLO.

As a member of the PLO (Professing my Liberal Opinion) it is my duty to help those lost, wayward liberals who now hide behind the politically correct label of "progressives" while trying to blend into society at the expense of their liberal self. The PLO wants these liberals to stop hiding in the closet. Now is the time to come out to the world and be accepted for who you really are. Stand and be proud.

PLO members believe in confronting the lies and distortions of the those individuals that show themselves disloyal to the Constitution of the United States.

PLO members believe that the 4th Amendment needs to be preserved for the sake of all the other Amendments found in the Bill of Rights.

The PLO exists as a reminder that words like those of the PLO are protected by the 1st Amendment.



I'd like to take this time to acknowledge the nameless student from Elk Grove High School and the FBI, for the indispensible roles that they played in the generating of this post, for without them it would not have been possible.

3 Comments:

Blogger historymike said...

(gives PLO salute)

1/04/2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger Damien said...

I got a tad worried when I saw the PLO tag line.

1/05/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger M A F said...

Damien, I was going for just that effect. I should have spelled PLO later into the post to enhance the effect.

1/05/2006 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home