20051228

Wrong Number


Wrong Number

Screw the 4th Amendment. It wasn't like you were using it anyway. Thank you King George for setting the country straight on your absolute powers as president. Where do people get off talking about balance of power between the legislative, judiciary and executive branches of the government.

I wonder which amendment his absolute powers will deem null and void next? The 22nd Amendment? Or the 2nd Amendment? Pretend you are King George, which amendment do you get rid of next?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jorell said...

I love your site and i would like to use your pics on my blog the bluefistoffreedom.blogspot.com.Every pic i use of yours i will say i got it from your site and provide a link back here. once again i love your site and keep up the good work!

12/27/2005 11:43 PM  
Blogger M A F said...

Thanks for the kind words regarding my work. My cartoons are always a work in progress.

I am interested in having others see my work. And love your idea.

All I ask for is the following: First, that you notify me of the cartoon you want to use, preferrably by email beforehand.

And second, I would ask you to include the phrase, "used with permission" with the cartoon and accompaning link.

12/28/2005 12:37 AM  
Blogger VirusHead said...

I think that many of the Amendments are up for grabs at this point.

Goodbye land of the free, home of the brave.

12/28/2005 2:49 PM  
Blogger Foilwoman said...

Oh, why not go for the whole schmear and just eliminate the Bill of Rights in its entirety? It'll save Dubya all the nitpicking over the details . . . He hates the details, the fine prints, the people who complain about the rights he violates. Pesky anti-patriots. He should start picking laws he just doesn't like also. Why should he obey the law? Oh yeah. He doesn't.

12/29/2005 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home