20050926

The Silent Minority


The Silent Minority


Well, I was watching CSPAN when I did view on my television the "prowar" rally put on by the Move America Forward. It was a quaint little gathering of several hundred people. The big name draw to their event was none other the "great American" (that is how they introduced him) G Gordon Liddy.

The moment that I saw him I knew that I saw cartoon. And as cartoons go, I thought that I should at least let you all on why I call it "The Silent Minority." In short, I love irony. So as irony goes Liddy and those that preceded him as well as those that came after him kept referring to themselves as the Silent Majority. Well as you can guess, these folks are not in the majority and I can't recall a time when they were ever silent.

I guess it is all about introspection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home