20050920

Proposition 74


Proposition 74


In response to the November special elections called for by Governor Schwarzenegger I have decided to highlight the governor and his supporters agenda with cartoons that definately make a point. Whether you agree or not is another story.

It is most disturbing to know that in a society that prides itself on instant gratification that too few citizens actually read the voter information that is available. Instant gratification in the voters means letting others think for you, as you decide to vote for propositions that mask their true intentions in 30 second commercials aired ad nausium.

I figure that I can repost these cartoons as the election grows closer. I can only hope that my cartoons will provoke people to think before blinding voting because they liked the ad on television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home