20080303

Pedicabbing at the Rogue Festival




Finally, a video of pedicabbing in Fresno. The Rogue Festival is an annual event that draws local artists and artists from various locations across the planet for the Tower District in Fresno California.

Better still, I can now be found on YouTube! If I die tomorrow, my life will be complete.

It's probably just me, but there is something inherently ironic in the song playing throughout the video. If you haven't picked up on it, the title is "Kicked in the head by a stripper."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed Smith said...

Jeff will show you a good time! I can vouch!

3/03/2008 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff....I almost forgot what you look like...Looking good old man keep riding those bikes.....You know I will catch a ride one day....Missing you always... Happy Belated Bday!!!

3/05/2008 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home