20060607

I've entered a cartoon contest...

It is Science Idol: the Scientific Integrity Editorial Cartoon Contest. The contest was brought to my attention by Kate who blogs at Out in Left Field. The contest rules are pretty simple, don't be related to the judges or the sponsors, participants are allowed to enter five cartoons to be submitted no later than 11:59PM on July 31st, 2006. Sounds easy enough...

Well I dug through my stash and found five old cartoons and then I drew up a sixth and thought it would be fun to post them here and see which of the six I should include as part of my final submission. I'll post them the oldest to the newest. So without further ado...


#1. Un-bear-able



#2. Proven Theory



#3. The New T-Rex



#4. Square Peg, Round Hole



#5. De-evolution



#6. Elephantary Science


As long as I don't draw anymore, I have a pretty good idea which of the five I'll be submitting. Rather than mentioning the five I should submit, which one of the six do you think I should exclude. I could be swayed to change my mind...


, ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had to pick one to leave out, I guess I'd pick #3. I like them all though. Good luck!

6/08/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger historymike said...

I like #5 best, but if you have a GOP judge you will be sunk.

#4 would be my next choice.

6/13/2006 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home