20060420

Credibility


Credibility

I have an ever growing collection of faces that I have relied upon in drawing my cartoons over the past 10 months. And the previous cartoon is no exeption. When I decided to draw Colin Powell I did a cursory search for his face and found millions of images. When I discovered the above image I realized that for the first time as a blogging cartoonist I'd be posting an image not of my own creation. I might just give up posting the cartoons and start searching the internets over for pictures of politicians and their sycophants for the sole purpose of adding captions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Could be a whole new passion? Don't headline editors get paid some serious money in journalism?

Mind you... your cartoons rock, so don't give up your day job, eh?

4/21/2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home