20070226

Libby's Lousy T-Shirt




I might be hedging my bets by posting this now, but I wanted to be ahead of the curve should Scooter Libby find himself the recipient of a meaningful prison sentence. I know, innocent before guilty, blah, blah, blah...I suppose I might be a little more inclined to think that Scooter deserves the benefit of the doubt before I pass down my sentence, but where is the fun in that? And is it not my prerogative to write, or in this case draw what I think, cause of that First Amendment thingy.

And now would be a good time to briefly mention Dick Cheney. It says very little about the Vice President in-charge-of-national-delusions when he appears on Australian television attacking those that have pointed out the failure of the current administration's invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq. Doesn't Cheney realize that by attacking his fellow Americans that he is emboldening our nations enemies? (Where the hell is the jingoism of FauxNews when you need it?) Cheney has fallen victim to his own rhetoric...made one to many trips to the kool-aid bowl with the Prime Minister of Australia.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home