20061106

A Tale of Two Parties


Exit Stage Left



Exit Stage Right


Nothing like waiting til the last minute to post...I have been meaning to post since the 24th of October after completing these two cartoons...but I opted for procrastination over immediate gratification.


Let me take the time to thank those folks who have made the time to visit my blog on a regular basis looking for new material. I haven't been a very good blog host as of late. I have spent the past three weeks working on a 85 year old house a friend recently purchased. Let me just say that stripping off 4 plus layers of paint dating back to 1921 is a time consuming pain in the ass. I suppose I could do half-ass work...but then I'd not be able to look back with pride and a greater sense of accomplishment!

See you in the funny papers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home