20051106

Hadley Knew Her


Hadley Knew Her

200.

Since starting in June of 2005 I have posted 200 cartoons. When I first started I would include links to articles with each cartoon. I figured that the articles would give the viewer a context to view the cartoon. But now I don't bother. I leave the viewer to determine the context, if any, to the cartoons.

I want to thank those that stop and peruse my blog, those of you that take the time to leave comments, for without you my counters would not count. You are always welcome to watch the slaughter at Macdonald's Animal Farm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Damien said...

Not a prob Mac,just loving your original take on current (up to date events).

11/07/2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger M A F said...

Damien, I appeciate your taking the time to visit along with your comments.

I am sort of envious of those that receive venomous responses. I can't believe that I haven't upset the sensibilities of at least one visitor.

Oh yes, the "Scooter takes one for the team" came to me while I was commenting on your blog.

11/07/2005 9:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Being from North of the Border, I don't always get the context of your work, though often I do. And when I do, it always strikes a chord - usually one that makes me go "Hhhmmm", or "Ah, yes!" or makes me chuckle.

11/11/2005 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home