20051029

Fitzmas Letdown

After all the build up of Fitzmas Day I feel a little cheated. Just like I did when I was kid sitting on Santa's lap asking for gifts that would never appear under the family Christmas Tree. I feel a little let down because of all the hyped expectations of multiple indictments for multiple individuals.

Of course on Fitzmas, like Christmas, you get one gift that you could do without. And when all the wrapping paper has been cleared from the floor, there is the realization that the one present you really wanted on Fitzmas would not be found hiding under the family Fitzmas Tree.

I am just happy that I didn't recieve a lump of coal like others did on Fitzmas Day.

2 Comments:

Blogger historymike said...

Perhaps on New Rove Day your wishes will come true.

10/29/2005 8:14 PM  
Blogger M A F said...

Excellent! Thanks for the injection of hope and giving me something to look forward to.

10/29/2005 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home